We’re so happy you’re here
Thank you for taking the first step to learning more about our exceptional mission—helping Israelis regain their lives by providing independence, mobility, and companionship through a partnerships with a dog.
We made this page specifically for you to connect to our work, enjoy some images and videos of our dogs, and see the impact of our work.
Our work & impact
Our Center in Israel breeds, raises, and trains dogs to become:
- Guide Dogs for a blind person,
- PTSD Service Dogs for soldiers who’ve experienced service-related trauma, and
- Emotional Support Dogs for children with autism!
Our dogs are so much more than four-legged cuties. They are superheroes that are changing the lives of Israelis. Check out the story of Igor & Apollo
How you can help
- DONATE There are so many ways to give: Make a one-time donation, donate monthly and follow a puppy, make a major gift and name a puppy, or consider leaving a gift in your will
- SHARE our Mitzvah Page with students, educators, and other organizations
- FOLLOW us on Facebook or sign up for our newsletter
- EXPERIENCE our work firsthand by visiting us in Israel